- We currently only accept PayPal Express for purchases made through corvetteaccessoriesonline.com
- To order other Corvette parts or use an alternate payment method, please shop online at www.corvettecentral.com
**Please review the following guidelines carefully before proceeding.**
- If you wish to return an item, there is no need to call for authorization. Simply fill out the merchandise return form that is attached to your invoice and enclose it in the box along with the part(s) being returned. Please pack all items securely to avoid damage, using the original packing if possible. It is recommended that you insure the package and retain your receipt of shipment. We will not be responsible for damages incurred on returns due to insufficient packaging.
- Parts being returned must be new, unused and in the original packaging with original label (if applicable) or they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Regarding items returned within 30 days of the invoice date: you will receive a full refund of the product cost according to the original terms on the invoice.
- Regarding items returned more than 30 days but less than 1 year past the invoice date: you will be issued a refund according to the original terms on the invoice, less a minimum restocking fee of 25%.
- Regarding items returned more than 1 year past the invoice date, a restocking fee ranging from 25 to 50%, based on period of time and condition of part, will be incurred and refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit.
- Items that have been installed, altered, damaged or are otherwise not in a condition to be resold will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Returns of a partial set or kit will be evaluated on a case by case basis and if accepted, will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit. If not accepted, they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty at the supplier's discretion.
- The merchandise return form or a note indicating the invoice number must be included with the return. Exceptions will result in a merchandise credit with a restocking fee.
- Any exceptions to this policy may result in a merchandise credit being given, rather than a refund according to the original terms on the invoice.
- Returns shipped COD will not be accepted.
- No returns on electrical products or tools.
- Regarding core returns: all cores are inspected upon return and may be subject to the vendor's approval prior to refund being issued. Cores must be complete and in rebuildable condition in order to be eligible for a full refund.
**Any and all refunds and credits will be done at the sole discretion of Corvette Central.**
- Corvette Central will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, nor for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. Additional restrictions apply; please refer to our catalogs or website for additional details.
- We realize that making purchases on Corvette Central and Corvette Accessories Online requires trust on your part. We value your trust very highly, and pledge to you, our customer, that we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and that your personal information will only be used as set forth in this policy. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information, in addition to any other personal information that can be linked to you.
- We believe that you have a right to know when shopping with Corvette Central, exactly what information we might collect from you, why we collect it and how we use it. We use the information you voluntarily give us to fulfill your order and communicate with you about your order. From time to time, we may also use the contact information you provide to give you information about warranties, technical information, orders or promotional/show materials. Any promotional information sent to you via e-mail will give you the option to opt-out if you choose. We do use vendors who may ship certain parts directly to you. Your name, address and phone number will be given to the company for the purpose of shipping your order to you only.
- We do not and will not sell your personal information to anyone!
SHOPPING CART SECURITY
- Corvette Accessories Online is hosted on Bigcommerce and utilizes SSL from GeoTrust.